eContent & eBooks
Corporate Graphics offers your printed content in digital form in the following formats. Contact your sales representative for pricing.
Extension: .pdf (Adobe Portable Document Format, a free shareware from Adobe)
- Electronic version of the pages will look the same as the print version.
- Text will not reflow nor will it enlarge or be made smaller with the device/reader features. However, end-user can use the pinch and zoom technique to enlarge the whole page.
- Can be created as a single or spread version. Restrictions may apply if viewed on a device.
ePub2 and/or Mobi Format Reflowable ePub
Extension: .ePub or .mobi
- Text and images reflow to fit the device screen.
- Original printed page formatting and layout is often lost.
- Only in a single page format. Two page is driven by the support of the device.
ePub3 and/or KF8 Fixed ePub
Extension: ePub or .mobi
- The page will look like the printed page layout and fit to book size on screen.
- User can click on a word to copy, search or to look up a word in a dictonary.
- This format is best suited for coffee table and illustrated childrens style of books.
- Not all the same features are available in a KF8 format.
- This style of book can also be made with less functionality as an image-based solution.
Format: Delivered to the customer as a zip file that will need to be unzipped and loaded to your webserver.
- Flipbook may include additional text, links, audio, images or video.
- Needs to be hosted on a website with internet connection.
- Full functionality on websites via a computer. Limited functionaliy on devices.